Donnerstag, 9. August 2012

Reload Festival

The Reload Festival in Sulingen (somewhere "near" Bremen) was my next festival! The music there is a Mix of Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal and Hardcore. Since I had a three-hour drive, I decided to camp there all three days from the 15th to 17th July. It must have looked hilarious - me on my moped with a huge bag on my carrier and an enormous backpack on my back. It's a miracle that I got there in one piece xD and I think I made quite a few people laugh xDD
I took a lot of photos for my project and it was great to meet so many nice people and to make new friends. This festival was one of the best I've ever been to. Yes, it's a small one but it had a very familiar atmosphere, everyone was having fun and everybody was friendly and even though I went there all on my own - I never felt that way and it took like 5 seconds to make new friends :D the line-up was phenomenal and what can I say - I saw my favourite band of all time H2O and Slash live - my personal guitar hero!
And one of my portraits:





















Reload 2012


Tomorrow I am visiting the Weinturm Open Air in Bad Windsheim (my home town) and I'm really looking forward to it :D

Stay tuned ;) Next post will be about the Schumann Fest!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen