Montag, 24. September 2012

End of season

Since I started the festival project in April with Rock in den Ruinen - I have been at nine festivals this year and finished 2012 with the Chiemsee Reggae Summer. I had such a great time photographing at all those festivals and meeting so many interesting people - I actually don't want it to stop. So I'm really looking forward to next year when I'm going to concentrate more on festivals with music genres like hip-hop or electro and maybe some unusual styles of music.

If you know any festivals in germany with awesome visitors which might fit into my project or one with a music genre I didn't photograph yet or maybe you do know a festival-organizer who might be interested in this project, please write me a message here or to theaschneider[at]gmx.net - that would be awesome!! And I'm really looking forward to get some great suggestions!




Stay tuned ;)

2 Kommentare: